Deployment of wireless connectivity is dependent on the availability of infrastructure in the vicinity of the client, and thus towers deployment required to carry the signal must be done in the desired locales.
Telecommunication towers are constructed throughout its network of terminating stations covering all major towns in Peninsular Malaysia for dedicated and shared communication infrastructure purposes. Each telecommunication tower can accommodate a wide range of antennas for microwave transmission, broadcasting, repeaters and fiber network termination.
With CableONE knowledge and experience team we capable to build any type of towers from ground up for implementation of Outdoor Distributed Antenna System(ODAS) and Indoor Distributed Antenna Systems(IDAS) and BTS hotel/hubs.
Type of towers that CableONE capable to construct:
- Monopole/ Camouflage Monopole
- Four/ Three legged steel structure
- Tower height varying between 150 feet and 300 feet
- Resting and working platforms provided at varying heights
- Hot-dipped galvanized steelworks
- Supply of lighting arrestor and aviation warning lights
- Designed to withstand wind load up to 160km/hour